View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2009, 10:43 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How to counter Turtle/steamroll/blitz armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Hmm, who to back up... My friend, who's right; or the rest of the community, who's also right...

Here's how I see it:

The 4th Mass, as I've played, are good, albeit situational. In order to be successful, you need height, a def buff (Raelin/valient army) and be able to hit the opponent on their way to you. If your opponent (i.e. turtleking) uses Cyprien, or other figures of the like, you are, to put it nicely, screwed.

You cannot hit Cyprein, whilst camping, because he can stay out of range, then pop in and destroy you before you can get enough hits on him, all the while, he's healing, and taking away all you advantages with the 4th.

HOWEVER, as a basis, the 4th/10th are very good in turtles, as they get more attack for doing what turtles do best: sit there and not lose.

This also explains why, in the before-mentioned posts, I do poorly, and have resorted to other armies to take out Turtleking's favorite unit.

Gee, thanks for backing me up, Scapemaster