View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2015, 07:38 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Design Phase

Question for Turtle Power:

I assume the intent is that you reveal and remove the order markers much as you would for a regular turn, you can just "jump the gun" a bit. If this is the case, you might need to use some "one at a time" nomenclature.

And if that reading is right, Raphael is going to be rolling the d20 a lot... Which might make an annoying power extra annoying. Maybe thematic, but annoying.

Also, is the intent of the power that you can have a max of 3 additional turns with 3 different figures? Or could I, say, take 3 turns with Mikey if I have 3 OMs on him?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!