View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Terrain Sanctum Voting Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Please vote for both A & B separately.

A. I propose we accept the Plasticville Houses as official C3G terrain buildings. If this proposal passes, a LD will be chosen and a design thread will be started for them.

B. I propose we accept the Plasticville Apartment Building as an official C3G terrain building. If the proposal passes, a LD will be chose and a design thread will be started for it.

Also if you vote yes for either one and have any interest in being the LD for it please say so now.

A3n - A. Nay B. Yea
quozl - A. Nay B. Nay
Spidey'tilIDie - A. Nay B. Yea
Hellfire - A. Yea B. Yea
SirGalahad - A. Yea B. Yea
IamBatman - A. Yea B. Yea
japes - A. Nay B. Yea
cwidje - A. Yea B. Yea
Gurei-Ornery - A. Yea B. Yea
XDVincent - A. Yea B. Yea
Yodaking - A. Yea B. Yea
That is it then, everyone has weighed in and both proposals pass. B was the more popular item at 10-1 while A mustered a 7-4 vote. As soon as XDV lets me know which one he would prefer to lead, I'll get the thread started up for the other one.