View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think that what we can do Balantai, is release Scenarios and campaigns that will show case figures that are finalized. Then we can relive this experience again in that way.

That's a great idea Griff. It makes sense to get more units out first and have more units to build the scenarios and campaigns around. I think once we go ala carte, we'll be able to get many more good units out to build around.

I love the idea of getting the passed units out once they've gone through the process and stamped. I would hate to wait, as I'm sure much of the community would, 4+ months for a release of 10 units. We've been starving for more heroes and villains since the Marvel set came out, we don't need to dangle the carrot any longer than necessary. Getting them out there sooner will allow for those that introduce good units and put hard work in the project will get the opportunity to introduce another unit when theirs passes.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon