View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Final Entrée Poll Closes 11/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Mmhmmm, it's been a good long while since we had dinner and you know what that means: it's time for dessert! That's right, it's culmination time for the QC3 Chops Competition, meaning we'll be naming the QC3CGC (Quarterly Custom Competition Center's Chops Grand Champion) in just a few weeks (or, like a month, I guess).

Once again, perspective contestants needn't worry about their involvement in the previous two Chops contests. Sure, you probably won't be crowned the QC3CGC, but just winning the Dessert Round is honor enough already. Besides, if you really blow it out of the water here maybe you'll be crowned the QC3CGC anyway, since I have left it totally ambiguous how that will be determined (don't worry, it'll probably come down to some sort of math based on the polls so we don't run into another snafu with my arbitrary choosing).

There is no size constraint for this contest, so there are no recommended figures, but if you don't know where to find them you can browse minisgallery.com for plenty of miniatures (especially D'n'D/Pathfinder minis).

Basket Ingredients:

1. At least one non-healing, snow-related power.
I think this is self-explanatory, but it must have a power that refers to snow and does not remove wound markers from itself or other figures. Don't be afraid to ask if you're confused!
2. Move 4
3. Range 1
4. Uncommon

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM. Please begin the title of your message with "QC3 ENTRY DESSERT".

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. Use any miniature you want to, as long as it works as Small. Check it with me if you have any question.

6. Entries must use ALL of the basket ingredients.

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs, if they happen to match all the criteria.

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator and one of the many free photoshop programs (I use GIMP, now).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favor so I recommend them.

Anonymity is not that all that serious. You may remember my blunder a few contests back when all of the card URLs had the creators' names in them. Once the poll comes up, I would prefer to have lively conversation than to have intact anonymity. Don't say which is yours, obviously, but also don't worry if you think your attempt to hide which one is yours went terribly.

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JCMcMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 WIxe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog @Iron Clubber @Arch-vile @All Your Pie @Skyver @Airballshooter @Tiamat @Flash_19 @Astral Herring @Ronin @DanieLoche @OmegaPegasus @gatormustang @ollie @The_Awkward_Duck @mtl1998 @Good Pig @Lumovanis @kmgenius @Sir Heroscape r @Scud-O @Ericth74 @TREX @The Long eared bat

And, once again, if you want to be removed from this list let me know!
When's the deadline for this?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================