View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I don't have an impressive list of games played but did get some games in at our family new years party. Played Star Wars Monopoly. We play that all the money from buying properties and houses, etc goes in the middle of the board and is a jackpot for the first person that lands on free parking. I've never in my life ever won a game of monopoly where I ended up with every property on the board and had all the money from the game. It was fantastic....for monopoly. We then played a game my wife bought for christmas called Explosive Kittens. Hands down, the most fun there is in a party card game. Like MM my wife also bought the Throw Throw Burrito game. We are yet to play that one yet. I'm looking forward to getting some more star wars legion to the table with my brothers and nephew.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo