View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2020, 11:15 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Public Feedb

@Strack9 you're awesome.

Some general thoughts on some of the points being discussed.

The only things we know about Durnipia from the lore is she's a healer and she's employed by Einar. There's no reason she couldn't have water-focused magic. The golden staff/armor are also very Einar (opulent). Any figure could of course be its own new thing, but there's also nothing that tells me this definitely isn't Durnipia.

I agree that +/- 5 levels seems like a bit much. I think the movement should be reworded to allow friendly figures to not have to stop in water adjacent to her, regardless of whether or no they started there. That would actually have the intended effect of helping your army while hindering your opponent's.

I thought (and hoped) we were moving in the "Marro Warrior" direction of any healing but a boost on water spaces. If we wanted to tie that in to the magic value of "6", how about 16+ with +10 on water? No strong feelings either way on being a self-healing healer, though I think Sonlen is the only other one currently.

I'd be OK with "Merfolk" here. Or we could take the Heroscape-y path of making up something similar (like Trolticor or Gryphillin).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13