View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - TMNT

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

TURTLE
UNIQUE SQUAD
NINJA
SAVAGE
MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 1
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 3

NINJUTSU SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2 + Special
When a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle attacks with his Ninjutsu Special Attack, he may attack 1 additional time. If the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle attacks the same figure with both attacks, add X number of dice to the second attack. X equals the number of skulls rolled in the first attack.

HALF-SHELL DEFENSE
When a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle rolls defense dice, one shield will block all damage.

PHANTOM WALK
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The squad has play tested real well and I think they are ready to go. I'm reposting so they don't get lost. I've uploaded individual pics of each turtle at different angles in the Gallery.

Knowing that my bud no longer has photoshop, if it's easy enough to use Gimp (or any other recommendation) on a Mac, I can try and give it a go myself. It could be fun. Do A3n's templates work in Gimp? Are they available for public use?

Now the updates for existing cards may be an even bigger challenge as I don't know if they are editable in a different program other than photoshop.