View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2022, 10:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Heroscape On youtube

Since I've recently been viewing Sir Heroscaper's Age of Annihilation Update videos on youtube, I've been seeing all other kinds of Heroscape content there. They remind me that Capture The Flag (but not the Flagbearers) was an old type of Scape scenario, since one is there to see (also by Sir H.). They use a long thin board in a two player more conventional game with glyphs. I can't use that map for the four of us on a larger format, but the idea of returning a "Flag" to the enemy start zone is also there.

So if you haven't looked on youtube for Heroscape material, there is plenty there to see from years gone by, and also new stuff about Scape 2.0!