View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:00 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Asterios

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Just purchased a painted version on Amazon (only a couple left in stock) for The New York City Gang Of Four's next game day (Taeblewalker's HoB game (2/7) on his Savage Land Map).

This was last year and, after many delays, they informed me that they didn't have him.

Ordered another one recently, and it has shipped, but is "delayed." Amazon says it is "Arriving today by 8 PM ." One can only hope . . .

P.S.: Followed Walmart link above. Ordering 2 for $17.66 including shipping. If they arrive and/or the other one arrives, I'll offer up the extra(s) here (unless, of course, any of my fellow Gang members wants one) . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; February 7th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.