View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Unhappy Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
For the map contest are you looking for scenario based maps at all? I'd be all up in that business.
If so is there a chance that I could have access to the Units to come in the Master Set so I could make some fun figure based scenarios like in the SOTM and DND set? If not, sadness but fine.
Well, it's Episode 4, so you should be able to make some guesses about who will be in it and be pretty close. So how about if you cook up a map and scenario with that in mind, and if it looks good, we'll consider giving you a peek at the units for inclusion in the scenario. A fan created scenario in our Master Set would definitely be a cool addition.

Edit: There are some hints if you look in the Welcome to HoSS Thread