View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2021, 10:21 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2021 C3V Playtest Tournament - Round 2 until 10/4

Playtesting Map #1

Me: Goblin Slashers x3, Nottingham Brigand x4, Bugbear Basher x2, Ziggo, Elaria
Shiftrex: Crypt Guardian x4 , Drow Chainfighter x2, Marro Warriors, Kalagrith, Eldgrim, Marcu Eldgrim

Game:
Spoiler Alert!

Survived: 2 chain fighters, 4 crypt guardians, marcu, 2 marro warriors. 2 wounds on a crypt, 1 wound on another, 1 wound on marcu

Performance:
Suit - activated one time out of one possible time
Taunt - never used
Killed nothing but dealt 6 wounds to Kalgarith

Thoughts: So, I really liked Ziggo. He was pretty much the only person on my team pulling weight (lol). While he never got a taunt off, his dice rolling was able to put some hurting on Kal (around 140 points). I liked that he has bonding not just with Goblins, but cross synergy wise with the Rogues. I also like his little space suit and personality coming through in his powers. My main thing th9ough I think, is I needed specials in the army. Cause even chucking 5 dice at the crypts wasnt getting through. As for Kal, I dont think that theres any problems, thematically, it fits of a dragon raining fire, and she didnt pose a huge massive threat, much like Tor-kul-na, you have to have a lot of move to pull off her special on a lot of people and that keeps her in check. Overall, I liked both units.

(Oh, also apologize for the long form in the spoiler box, took notes on my phone since dont have my desktop. Tried to fix it up as much as I could.)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist