View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Uzog by @Kinseth

In my review of the prior version of Uzog, I liked almost everything about him, but was uncomfortable with the low price. Uzog at 85 points won't break the metagame as the Durgeth Ravagers are too swingy to be a top-class tournament army, but with all the testing I did I could never shake the uncomfortable feeling that the unit's price did not reflect its value. The bulky guy isn't an army by himself, but he provides a lot for his Durgeth brethren. 110 points is exactly the price I would have valued Uzog at myself, so I'm very happy with this change.

I vote Yea to induct Uzog into the SoV.