Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2018, 07:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Hexless/gridless Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonHeroscapePaintball View Post
hmm sounds like war-hammer, I love war-hammer but the measured movement was my turn off in first place lol, however I may have to try a game with these rules anyways just to mess around a bit.
I used to be against the tape measure and such. I personally have measuring sticks. Notched dowel rods. Where you run into problems really is about how "well" your opponent measures his movement and attacks. I fortunately dont have to play my games with people that are fudgers with the measurements. I used to make loads of custom heroscape terrain that fit to hex shapes and hex boards and it was quite restricting and irritating. Hence, this. Also, your able to use all kinds of figures/bases including crazy big units. Have fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo