View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I loved that Spike write up even then.

So, here's what I'm kind of hoping to see in all of these public workshop threads. I'd love it if posters (whether the person whose design workshop it is or a public poster or someone else) shouted out designs in the OP that they wanted to see worked on and then we all just focused on that until we were happy with it and moved onto the next.

It's what I've been trying to do in mine and I think it's a fun way to do things. If we can get public feedback on what folks would like to see us go over, even better!
Yeah, that's probably the way to go.

I've got some other write-ups that I know could use a second pass that I'll post in here for workshopping before too long. I'm gonna leave a little window for people to pick on things in the OP before I start doing that, though.