Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Hexless/gridless Heroscape

@Yodaking , good call on the ladders, I think we should put them at 2inches per move with regular incline at 1 inch per move. I'm going to update that. Not sure if I put it on there but the deep snow and slippery ice would be at half move just like in heroscape except you'd just move 1 inch instead of two. I initially put it at 1 inch per 1 move but it was brought to my attention that a hex is closer to 2 inches and it was pretty easy to keep it simple enough still. Not sure where we are at on the rock obstacle stuff other than having to use an incline up onto it which is exactly what your saying. If I stop in front of a small rock that is only like an inch tall, I can move up and over it the same way. Thanks for your input on this stuff. I think this is going to be great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo