View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 03:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

So I see the Cheetah form for Beast Boy has engagement strike in addition to the base move of 8. So it wasn't a full copy, Horse works great as a move only bonus.

The Changeling mini I have has him mid transformation into a Gorilla so I definitely want that one in there for animal forms (plus all the Gorilla figures we already created have a base attack of 6). Then their is another changeling mini option that has him turning into a Tiger, so maybe use Tiger instead of T-Rex or Bear? But then there is also a Green Tiger Beast Boy form so that form overlaps the two design spaces in terms of minis available.

My thought process on the T-Rex = extra wound after the fact is the idea of him having a very strong/big bite so he is essentially chewing on you when he scores a hit, 1W for the initial attack and then 1 additional W later from a double chomp move. The Bear = additional figure effected by the attack was along the lines of a double claw swipe useful for squads. Tiger could fill either theme I suppose.