View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2019, 01:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Looks great. Your walking dead terrain and mats totally work for this game. Ive been wanting to get walking dead back to the table lately. I blame it on watching the tv series over again. Since my one bro in law likes playing walking dead Ill be painting them next most likely. Ive been hankering on painting some zombicide fantasy monsters lately so I may do a box of those. I almost got burnt out painting rebel troopers the other day. I made the push and finished them along with the other AtRts. Getting all those done got me stoked to finish painting my current legion stuff.
-rebel commandos x1
-bossk
-Imp royal guard x1
-scout troopers x1
-sabine x2
-custom AtPts x2
I also am doing a couple alternate paint scheme luke and vaders. One of the vaders is in white with kind of a ralph mcquarrie scheme and a blue lightsaber. Figured Id mix it up on a couple since I have 4 of each. Ive decided to only buy a new set of legion once Ive finished painting them all and then only buy 1 more after those are finished, and so on. In the mean while Ive got plenty of back log to do with other stuff. All my hundreds of primed minis that are cured are waiting as well. One of these days Ill have to pitch for the site supporter badge. That will allow me to upload here more easily.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo