View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2020, 12:31 PM

OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The (Cheese) Gauntlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I think the classic Kaemon Raelin Stingers is way better than just horde Stingers. So Stingers x5, Raelin, Kaemon for 500. 7x Stingers is just overkill in my opinion, Stingers have a lot of bad matchups. What Stingers are best at is hero-killing, even without the Drain, and most armies don't have a ton of heroes you need to kill. 4x or 5x Stingers is enough to win the Greenscales matchup. Kaemon helps the Rats matchup a ton and the melee matchup a little bit. Alternatively you can even go 3x Rats 3x Stingers Kaemon Raelin for 500 which is a little low on commons but it's a nasty build.
I agree, I don't think straight Stingers is as good as mixed Stingers. Updated with those two builds, thanks!