View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2020, 02:41 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The (Cheese) Gauntlet

^Dwarves + Q9 is really strong

I know I’m a huge Stinger fan, and I admit they’re in the mid to low end of the top tiers (hard to exactly say, since they’re so splashable, but a horde is probably closer to the low end), but I’m surprised Stinger horde+Raelin isn’t on the 500pt. or 450pt. lists. When I think of top tier cheese, Raelin+Stingers x7 comes to mind (or 6 and Isamu at 450). I concede it’s not the best army ever (before Matthias slaps me), but I still think it’s strong enough to be included. I’d stick it with the 4th Mass and 10th Reg horde categories.

It’s also a pretty tough discussion since there’s so many slight variants of top tier armies, and some of the conventionally ‘weaker’ variants might be better in particular metas (I guess that’s the overall discussion of competitive play... ). Like with the prevalence of melee nowadays, I’m pretty partial to running Charos with the 4th Mass, over more 4th Mass. But yeah, still a good idea to get a list of cheese builds to put armies to the test.

Also I don’t think Concan+PK’s x2 should be on the list......oh wait nevermind

Last edited by Cleon; September 17th, 2020 at 03:01 AM.