View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:56 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Do you guys still have mandantory mask regulations down there? With my asthma, its non tolerable to me to wear those for hours at a time. I wear them from time to time when going in places of business when retrieving their equipment to service but dont have to wear them otherwise. Dont know how all you guys do it.
Man, this isn't an easy time to be a person with asthma (not that it was easy to begin with). Yeah, mask requirements are still in place. Salt Lake City has an overarching mask requirement right now, so it's anywhere you go over there.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19