Thread: Storage ideas
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Storage ideas

A lot of it is going to depend on how much stuff you have, and how you want to organize it.

The storage bricks are great if you want to keep everything together by sets.

That system didn't fit my idiosyncrasies. I used to keep everything organized by terrain type and size. I had one of the big 3 drawer plastic units with casters similar to the ones in lefton4ya's post, and all the grass tiles was in one drawer, rock and sand in another, water ruins and the expansion terrain in the third. I ended up supplementing it with the taller thinner 6 or 7 drawer units when my collection got bigger. I had an old shoe box that nicely held the 7 hex tiles with a cut bit of shoe box separating the rock and sand.