View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Strongest dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
"33% more defense and 20% less offense" is a really really bad way to think about differences in survivability. Especially when you're ignoring life points in your defense calculation. Just say one more defense die, it's more informative and doesn't imply the same use of probability that you are implying.

Su-Bak-Na should lose to both Mimring and Zelrig head to head, not sure why he is number 3. Unless the assumption is that that two dragons just start standing next to each other.

And I guess Charos does win head-to-head but IMO it's more fun to discuss (and play) Heroscape outside of a vacuum. Nilfheim is extremely well-rounded and that's why he's the most competitive dragon. Other dragons have weaknesses that make them inconsistent
Yeah, I honestly reckon this thread is more interesting talking about which dragon's best rather than which one would win in a duel against the others - because let's face it, when Charos has 9 Lives, 5 Attack and Defence and Counter Strike, there's no real discussion there.

~Lazy Orang, who'd be interested to throw Quahon and Brimstone from VC into the discussion.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================