View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2017, 07:16 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You were summoned for consideration of writing short bios on Heroscape figures that lack them. The bios would go on the back of the cards.
"Summoned" is strong language in that context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
We have a lot of creative and talented folks to pull from on this site who know the background of many characters off by heart. Give them a shot or look to the writers of the site to come up with ideas. People like @The Grim Reaper's Friend and so forth. This is your project but the road to success doesn't need to be lonely. Which is obvious considering the number of folks giving you ideas along this.
"Mentioned" by someone who is not driving the bus is probably more accurate. I would not, in TGRF's shoes, add anything to my "to do" list, at this point in time.
Mentioned is the correct tone, as @Dad_Scaper points out, I'm a passenger just calling from out from the back seat between sips from the flask. There are a variety of writers around this site, TGRF is just the one I've read the most from on this site.

But back to reality, with a sickening thud, the last Augamo card with the writing on the left looks very sharp indeed. Flipping the size to the left was a stroke of genius.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 24th, 2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: slurp...slurp.