View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2021, 12:10 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

With the division on this topic I've decided to update my submission changing it to wulfLing. Just text this time, no fancy bio or synergy list. I also updated a name on a power to try to further communicate something that I find obvious but might just be missed because it lacks the proper paint.

If this affects anyone's vote this go around or if they need some knowledge on how wolves work in the wild (Lone wolves are dead wolves btw) then I'd love to discuss that.

Wulfling Hunters

CARD TEXT:
GENERAL = ULLAR
PLANET = FEYLUND
SPECIES = WULFLING
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = HUNTERS
PERSONALITY = FEARSOME
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50

HUNTER HERO PACK BONDING
Before taking a turn with the Wulfling Hunters, you may take a turn with an unengaged Hunter Hero you control. If you do not take a turn with a Hunter Hero, you may move and attack with up to four Wulfling Hunters.

SILENT STALKERS
While a Wulfling Hunter is unengaged it has no visible hitzones.