View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: japes Public workshop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I said it on the discord, but I’ll say it again; I’m very interested in seeing the Brain & Mallah get designed. They’re possibly the only 2 Doom Patrol villains big enough to get designed, so they’d be fun to have.
We have Super-Skrull (Rl'nnd) who apparently appeared briefly in about one storyline and promptly died - I don't think how 'big' a character is is a limiting factor on whether they should be designed or not.

Give us Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man! Give us Codpiece! Show us some weird crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I vaguely recall reading a TMNT comic as a kid where Bebop and Rocksteady were pretty much like they were in the cartoon, but I'm guessing C3G is leaning more into the more serious turtle comics.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if the iconic ones from the original cartoon and the ones from IDW are that different, and the original ones appeared in Archie Comics, there should be nothing stopping someone from designing either, or from us seeing both. Since the minis are actually based on the cartoon appearances, I'd say that actually gives more leverage to Archie than IDW, especially since they're more well known and iconic anyway. But as I said - if Yodaking wants to see one version and quozl wants to see another, I vote to see both.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================