View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:54 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NEW!!! HS2010'S Map Thread! Mitonsoul's Dungeon added 8/

I think the biggest issue I have with the map is that there are no significant decisions to be made. Because it's so flat and the height has no real disadvantage, figures are going to clump around the middle. A player never needs to think about the relative valuations of different objectives. There's no particular draw to the lava on either side, so I really don't see those areas getting much in the way of play. Everything that matters is within a three or four hex radius.

I think this is a situation where you're handicapping yourself by choosing an extremely restrictive terrain combination. A good map needs to present players with choices, and I'm just not sure that you have enough available tiles to do that in a meaningful way. Adding another BftU or even a Marvel set would open up some more options for you.