View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The C3G Release Party! - It's On! :-D

The Joker's Reorganized Chaos is my favorite power. Was that just one persons idea? They deserve rewards.

Wayne mansion map looks really cool too.

For the future, is it ok if people make post in your C3G threads? I know it's ok for this one, but for the ones where guys are being discussed. I don't want to get in the way of your work or anything.

Oh, almost forgot to say how cool the knock back rule is. That is the best bit of this to me. It adds flavor, a cool game play mechanic, and I'm liking the way that it can bring destructible objects into play without anyone needing to target them just for the sake of wanting to blow up a warehouse wall.

I tried to rep everyone responsible, but if I missed you, feel free to let me know. PM or however.