View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:42 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Not knowing Hack/Slash at all, is Laura Lochs meant to bond with Slayers or Slashers like Jason? Beause if it’s the second that’s really cool. I was thinking just the other day about designs that could make the “horror” units into something of a faction.
I've got plans to bring them together for sure. Jason and Michael are just the start, the other 80's horror icons will trickle into playtesting over the next few months I'm sure. If you've got ideas on how they should play I'd be happy to get your thoughts in my thread. I've withheld their designs from being included in there, but that could change.

Ronin is building some soft synergy and counter synergy as well, so it's cool to see these guys having their own little niche in the library here.