View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Looks great @Hahma . I love stormtroopers. Not sure when I paint mine again. I did however get in a 4 player walking dead game. We played on a hex table that was probably about 3ft or so across. We all played 100pts. I played with Negan using a rifle. One player used tyrese with riot gear and riot helmet with a riot baton and a cleaver. The next player used rick with a shotgun and carl unarmed. The last player used billy greene with a sniper rifle with an added scope with bandages. Early on billy killed carl from across the board. Shot tyrese and shot my negan. We were able to manipulate walkers to surround him and bite him. He ended up succumbing to his walker wounds. Negan also got shot by rick after rick had to kill his zombie son. Negan shot rick then engaged him. Negan, rick, and tyrese all were almost dead when negan and rick fought. Negan killed rick with a headshot. Then shortly after killed tyrese with a rifle. It was fun. The only thing I had questions about were about walkers. The armoured walker has 2 defense dice. I thought walkers only attacked. Also if a character engages another survivor does that negate the other characters actions in the action phase?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo