View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Thanks for the tips @Hahma . Looking back at my other troopers I did years ago they look horrendous. Ill be priming them white and using a thinned down black for accents. Im going to add some accenting to some and then use my army painters strong quickshade to them. Those towers that Ill post soon have taken up my last couple weekends but they turned out beautiful. People that buy them will love them. I put quite a bit of work and care into them. @Tornado , im going to modify the back sides of the harry potter playset so it will look right at home on my frostgrave table. Ill add some dollar store foam stone walls along with some wooden beams and ruined plank floors. I recommend anyone playing 28mm fantasy wargames to pick this up. I dont care much for the metal nanofigs. I also love the book cases in the box but not a fan of the chairs. They are hollow on the back and bottom.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo