View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I found him pretty good in playtesting when paired with the ZI and DW9K. I think I had Raelin in there too. Explosive Rounds Special Attack is awesome, because it's hard for opponents to stop you from hitting four figures every turn. And if things get more clumped up, you can switch over to Deathwalker 9000 for his more traditional explosion attack. There's also the option to send the Deathcommander charging into the front lines for the Marked For Destruction bonus for the ZIs attack, and when you do that you can also get a free turn with 9K. Having two Deathwalkers also lessens the chance of bad roll ruining your army, and Raelin makes that chance even smaller.

Another question with the wording on Heavy Support Beacon: As currently worded, couldn't I bond with a large or unique Soulborg that didn't follow Utgar? And couldn't I bond with a non-Soulborg squad does follow Utgar?
The phrase "who follow Utgar" is used as a catch-all of sorts. The unit he's basically bonding with must be an Utgar Soulborg one that fits the size or category requirements (in this case, Large units and/or Unique units).

Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'll make more fixes tomorrow.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.