View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:36 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: That dreaded sound *snap*

we buy all our terrain from ebay. We have bought at least 12 sets or so and have different sellers for just about each one. I have had the misfortune to buy whole sets like this. Luckily for us we have got our money back, but it never addressed the real problem. Why should some terrain come from some buyers and be totally brittle and shatter at the slightest touch. I'm talking totally unusable terrain pieces. My guess was always related to how they are stored. Plastics can plasticize in a variety of environments. exposure to alcohol, direct sunlight, extreme cold or heat. I'm thinking that age is probably the most determinate factor though. If you ever figure it out I'm eager to hear about it. I just superglue them back together and paint them as a custom so that you cant tell. They will still break again though if you don't find a better use for them. Sometimes we will take a broken water or two and just glue it in the center of 6 other good waters to make a small per-assembled lake. That way it never has pressure on it anymore.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "