View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 05:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
If it turns out to be too bland in testing, I'll definitely look for something else but they should be quite unique.
If you haven't tested this, it doesn't belong here yet. Taking a design here doesn't have to be the last step in the process, but you should have a good feel for how the unit plays before taking it to this thread.
I've only played about 5 games with them. I wanted to get feedback before I continued in an awkward direction without more refinement.

I just have a much different opinion of bland... as history shows lol. So I was posting in the only active workshop I saw.
Take a minute and ask yourself why it is important to you to have your design put through the SoV. From what Ive seen it doesnt appear to be a fun process. Its a slow process in which you have to appease a majority of judges that have their own tastes and biases. When I play tabletop wargames its about having a good time, which to me, which is why I dont bother here. This post isnt to discourage you, but to get you thinking about why you want your stuff in here and if it would benefit you in any way. Some of these designs have taken years to complete. Is it important to you and your local gaming group? Have fun and good luck at whatever road you take.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo