View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:12 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Public Playtesting)

Apologies for the delay, tests are up now. Hopefully I played everything right, trying to keep track of all this girl's changes has been confusing

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Livewire @220 points

(note: 5 attack used for the special in both games)

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Crossed Wires: Livewire (220), Robot (210), Prowl (270), Vision (275), Arron Cash (75)- 1050 total vs Carol's Web: Ms. Marvel (350), Iron Man (Avengers) (270), Spider-Man (250), Changeling (190)- 1050 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Live from Mars: Livewire (220), Martian Manhunter I (300), Captain America (240), Merlyn (160), Lightning Lad (180)- 1100 total vs Warriors of Jo: Warriors Three (920), Jocasta (180)- 1100 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: She seems pretty strong, but fine. Perhaps maybe a slight boost in points? She can really up the efficiency of some designs, but she requires another leader type or the like to actually do much so losing that figure effectively means you lose most of Livewire as well. Her other powers didn't really come up, she likes just hanging in the start zone really, but that seems fine since they're pretty minor effects to start with. Unity Strikes is the meat and potatoes here. No idea if that's thematic or not though. If she's really supposed to be taking charge and blasting people with robots all the time then something might need to change.

Oh, I should perhaps mention that I had an earlier game where I did use her SA when it was a 4 dice. But honestly, it was very much a forced 'lets just do this to cover all the bases' play that amounted to nothing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store