View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller - Design Phase

I like her! One thing I would change:

Quote:
When an opponent would take control of a figure you control with your IED Marker on its card, you may destroy that figure. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, you must destroy one figure you control with your IED Marker on its card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.
What I like about this change is that you don't have to destroy them unless Amanda Waller is destroyed. I also like adding the choice of destroying them when someone would take temporary control of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!