View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2019, 12:53 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Hear Hear! That's the spirit Leaf_it! It wouldn't be as fun if it weren't challenging along the way! As an active and fellow designer I'm with you in that I will keep on keepin' on. Everyone is just blowin' wind when it comes to what could or should be for this project. Truth is, just enjoy what is. For me, that's designing and playing the game I love. SoV is an outlet for designers and their designs (as long as they are prepared to design them to a certain standard), and I have embraced that completely. I find it a worthy challenge and very enjoyable to reach the bar set by SoV. The only reason I got back into this game after a few years of Hiatus was because of custom creation and the excitement it was to work with something and perfect it and play with it.

We've evolved and this is where we are. I'd rather embrace where we are than wish we were back where we were or wonder about where we'll be. Right now, custom creation has never been so active, and that's a wonderful thing...shame on those who would look at it otherwise.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22