View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:48 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
I'm fine with their having (that IS proper grammar, mind you) wings as hit zones. It makes them more difficult to hide on high elevations.
True, but I'd prefer that the game maintain its internal consistency of having all Kyries' wings treated equally.
I would prefer that as well. But do you think it is a big deal? I don't think it is a significant issue. But that's just me.
Well, it's not a big enough deal that any cards need to be reprinted. But it is a big enough deal that if there is errata, we should eventually be informed about it. No rush though - the figs don't arrive for another month.
I'm not even sure that errata is needed. As I said above, I think wings as hit zones is just fine.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell