View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I have a question that I don't think the community would be able to answer on its own:

The new Ullar Kyrie have wings that can be targeted, unlike all other Kyrie units before them. Was this intentional, or is it a printing error?
I believe this is a printing error that will probably never be fixed. That said, I think it is acceptible. Can you all live with that?
YES!!!

I am totally okay with it being a printing error. After all, we already live with Sgt. Drake the "solider" and Templar Cavalry who fight for Einar, right? Is this confirmed by the rest of the rules team, Gbob, or is confirmation unnecessary in this case? If it's unnecessary, perhaps someone should include this clarification in the units' respective Books.
Absolutely not. Until further notice, the wings are hit zones.
I'm fine with their having (that IS proper grammar, mind you) wings as hit zones. It makes them more difficult to hide on high elevations.
Exactly.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell