View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2021, 07:08 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shiftrex Customs (11/13/21... Cave Gnome Bandits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackN View Post
Like these alot but Ambush on Cave Gnomes seems a bit too strong to me. Think I would add a stipulation: 'If the figure was not engaged by any Cave Gnome bandits at the beginning of this turn' and change 'no defense dice' to 'no more than 1 defense die'. Maybe a bit wordy but I feel like that goes a bit better with an 'ambush' and feels a bit more fair.
Thanks for the feedback. I think that if I'm already taking defense dice that bothering to give them 1 doesn't really matter that much anymore at that point. The idea of requiring them to not be engaged at the beginning of the turn does seem like it could work, i'll see if they turn out to be stronger than what I would imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Awesome custom but I would consider dropping the point value on them a smidgen (at 50 or possibly as low as 40). I don't honestly see ambush working often in a match but it does look like fun.
The tricky rogue bonding is a nice feature (note; the Beakface Rogues are not heroes - although don't tell them that!) that would make me consider a Darrak Ambershard build.
Actually there is a Beakface Rogue hero! Pretty new, as opposed to the beakface sneaks. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59556

Thankyou though, I feel like a few of the rogues I'm bonding with really don't see much use.