View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Index 2.0: Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Two topics that seem endlessly discussed that need their own heading in your list are...

1. Taelord: Why does he Cost so much?
2. Pirates in Scape.

I have seen so many posts about these topics Taelord and Pirates must be the most Non-searched Thread topic.

In all seriousness this is an awsome resorce, Everyone needs to check this out.
Thanks, wriggz.

I'm afraid I haven't found an "excellent" thread that deals with either of those topics--any suggestions?

I'm just glad you made the Library. It is the best one-stop place for the best of the best in theoryscape and most of what really excites and drives Scapers. Your Library made me feel better about taking a bit more comprehensive and broader approach to my own Index. I felt like a truly excellent (and shorter) highlights thread was now available. Love what you did!

Thanks for all your work on your project!