Thread: Pokemon Go!
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Pokemon Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Thanks, @keglo and @SpriteMichaeler, I had seen that, and was able to track down a Meowth using that method, but I'm still hoping they will add a directional cue. I often have only a certain amount of time to walk (especially in the morning before work) and I try to get to as many Pokestops as I can. I hate wasting time (and missing out on items) on a wild-goose chase.
Oh I'm totally with you on that. I do not like the current tracking system at all. I had assumed that you would just simply chose a pokemon that is close to you and your avatar would turn in that direction. The way it is now I don't even want to bother with tracking. I end up just walking around and catching whatever pops up.
So, I actually learned another new trick yesterday. In addition to the rings trick, have you ever noticed the green ring flashing around the nearby box? That means you are FACING whatever pokemon you have selected. If you haven't selected one, it means you're facing something. Should make tracking much easier. Going to test and verify for myself this afternoon at lunch.
I'll have to try that out. Thanks for sharing!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031