View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team HQ

OK, that conversation didn't get rolling, but is an important long-term thing to explore, IMO. I'm not sold that the moving thing was ever even fully sorted, so I think there's still an opportunity for consistency on how we refer to phases in the future.

That said, I have a smaller, but still significant (and complex) question to ask here:
-------------------

When a Vehicle Destructible Object starts the game, it's in the army of the person who drafted it. If it's unoccupied, it's not in anyone's control. That said, it's fair to assume (IMO) that "you" refers at that point to the person whose army it's in (I believe we have precedent of cards where it's in your army but not under your control, but "you" still works to refer to the player whose army the unit is in).

Now here's what gets tricky about VDOs: they can change hands pretty easily. Once another player occupies the VDO, if they are the only occupant (or was it if they occupy the Driver space?), they can take control of it. At this point, "you" would refer to the player controlling it.

But what happens when that player loses control of the VDO (their driver leaves or dies)? Is it in anyone's army at that point? Does it stay in the army of the last player to control it? Does it revert back into the army of the player who drafted it?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.