View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2015, 10:03 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of City Park - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just so everyone better understands what I was thinking, this is all I did to the map in VS.

Just added 3 water hexes (and enclosed them with grass where needed) to each corner of the board to serve as a fall back position. They still provide water based even or high ground to some of the road and grass tiles close by. Then if your opponent tries to avoid your water boosted figures by staying away from the middle of the board you still have some other water tiles to consider.
That looks better then I suspected, I'll updated VS file once the 48 hours are up.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps