View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Glyph of Cosmic Cube

Quote:

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

After moving and before attacking, you may choose either the figure equipped with this Glyph or any figure within 4 clear sight spaces. You may either:

Move any 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random on the chosen figure's card to any other card in that figure's army that is in play;
Remove one Wound Marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure within clear sight to receive a wound; or
Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the battlefield within 3 spaces of its original placement. The figure moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not a Ruthless Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.
I think the bolded is an issue. It's fine if Red Skull is just by himself with the Glyph, but there are interactions (such as Raven) that make it too easy to wound your own figure and then send the wounds across the map.

I'd prefer to see it significantly limited (4 clear sight?) and I think it'd take care of a lot of abuses of Red Skull.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.