View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
What figures or types of figures do you most regret that never saw the light of day with the move to D&D and then cancellation? Pirates? The final Elf Wizard? Aquilla Flagbearer? Something else?
Star Wars Heroscape... Marvel expansion packs...
I am a little surprised the reveal that Star Wars heroscape was almost a thing didn't break this site. Did no one else see this? CVN posted that he regrets that star war heroscape never saw the light of day, and we just gloss on by?

Craig, is there anything you can share with us about Star Wars heroscape, anything at all?

Yeah, I didn't pursue it because I figured anything more than this was probably locked up by a Hasbro gag order. But I would love to hear more if more can be said.