View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Just to be clear, SF was working off a slightly older version of the design. The newer design has the text on the right and the picture on the left, which allows the text to spill over into gaps. This probably complicates setting up each card, but it increases the available text space:

Note how that version works even with the hilariously large amount of text on Amazo's card.

Relative to that version, the only changes I'd suggest are moving the health symbol/number to the bottom left (sliding the MRAD symbols over to make space) and moving the point value to the top right, without the "P", but possibly with SF's suggested coin piles.
Thanks...I was really struggling trying to remember where we actually left off here...A lot changed at a rapid pace and then we stalled. That is a pretty sharp looking card. I do remember raising a concern with the text warping around the mini though I never verbilized...or is it textualized...the reasons were for automation.

Though I think the Amazo logo should be by comic book publisher for C3G cards. DC/Marvel and such. With the bottom bar color probably standardized for each publisher as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.