View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2019, 06:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Speaking For The Trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I got my armies in last night! Pretty curious to see what other people were thinking: really wondering what armies with the Wildwoods will look like.
I won't be playing in this event, but when I was considering it and brainstorming armies the Monarch, 2x Sentinels, 2x Runners, and Marro Warriors seemed like an almost broken combo that I probably would have submitted. (Even though Bring 2 discourages straight broken combos, I'd be focusing more on testing the units than winning myself anyway.)
I'd feel real leery having only 2 runners in my army.

~Dysole, punching in options