View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2018, 07:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Autumn Custom Competition Poll - Vote by October 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'll post some thoughts in a few days, towards the end of voting. There's some really intriguing cards here.

Don't worry about waiting until the end to post your thoughts, as long as you manage to stay away from plugging your own entry (or giving it away) I would encourage everyone to share all of their thoughts. I'm going to try and post something going into some detail on every entry in the next couple of days (I would say tonight, but I know that if I say that it'll end up being Sunday).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN