View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Well, it provides a tonne of negatives, actually, but only really for non flying figures - not being able to climb ladders or be carried by Angel is a pain in the arse for gound-pounders, but for Fliers, there really isn't a down-side (unless there end up being issues with placement).
Also, might I know what your figure is L0B5T3R? I've had no luck finding a cool looking, reasonably priced one. (Not something that haunts me too much as I loathe Jean Grey, but it looks like a fun design I'd like to play.)
Not sure about him but I've used one of these fragments...typically about $0.49 and look really friggin awesome...

Fragment Emma Frost #S104 Avengers Vs X-Men Op Kit Marvel Heroclix

there is also a Fragment Magik #S105 Avengers Vs X-Men Op Kit Marvel Heroclix

either of those would probably work as they are mostly translucent flame with no real distinction as to what female it is.

I know at least one other person has used this as well...

Hound #008 Days of Future Past Marvel Heroclix

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.